Floor Displays Cardboard
Australia’s On Demand Cardboard Floor Display Supplier.
Cardboard Displays produce a fantastic range of custom made floor displays.
Floor Displays are ideal for sale items, promotional items, seasonal offers or any limited edition product. Floor Displays grab the shopper’s attention exactly when and where you need them – at the point of sale or purchase. Samples of custom made – Floor Displays
Simply browse our huge selection of floor displays and then simply add to cart to request a quote or contact us 02 9844 5407 for advice on your floor display needs.
“Every display unit at Cardboard Display has a standing ready to go template … “
Showing 1–16 of 96 results
Product Display Boxes
All You Need To Know About Our Product Display Boxes
Here at Cardboard Display, we do it all, offering our customers a variety of product display boxes customised to their individual needs. With a variety of designs and templates to choose from and an online ordering system, we ship our display boxes Australia-wide for your convenience. Our custom cardboard display boxes are eco-friendly and easy to assemble, so you don’t have to worry about wasting valuable time that could be spent elsewhere. If your business could use a facelift in the shape of a cardboard display box, browse our extensive selection today.
What Makes Cardboard Display A Reputable Service?
We’ve been in the cardboard display game for over ten years and, in that time, have developed meaningful, long-lasting partnerships with our customers. A part of that is because we deliver on our promise to provide premium cardboard displays of only the highest quality, but it’s also because we understand business and we know what works. We aren’t going to charge you an arm and a leg either because we don’t believe in ripping off our customers. That’s why we offer a variety of templates for you to utilise free of charge. All you have to do is just let us know what you’re after because, yes, communication is key. We’ve also thought of everything, ensuring that we really do have custom display boxes for everyone. Our range of products is extensive, and our team is flexible, ensuring we can adapt to whatever you need. So now you’ve learned all about us, let’s jump into our custom cardboard display boxes.
Things To Consider When Custom Designing Your Cardboard Display Box
We’ve made customising our products simple, but there are some things you should consider when designing your next floors display stand or box.
- Brand. Is the design suited to your brand? If not, think about ways you can further tailor the design to your needs, or have a look at what other retail display boxes we offer.
- Logo placement. Think of the final product. This will help you to determine the most appropriate place for your logo. You don’t want to hide it, but you don’t want to over-advertise either. Have a play around to find what works for you.
- Where you will be putting it in store. Having an indication of where you’ll be placing your display will assist you in selecting the appropriate design. Will it be by the door, closer to the register, or in the middle of the aisle. We find that functionality plays a significant role in customisation here at Cardboard Display.
- Size of the box and size of the product. Of course, you want whatever you’re promoting to fit in the display box, so it’s essential to consider the size and shape of your products on top of the dimensions of your cardboard display.
- Colours. We recommend thinking about your store, brand, and product when choosing the colour scheme for your next display box. You want to make sure it represents your business and stands out for all the right reasons. Jarring displays deter customers from purchasing products, and we recommend keeping this in mind during the customisation process.
- Audience. Who are you targeting? For example, if parents are your primary consumers, perhaps you could print a child on your display box to grab their attention. Think about what it is that will appeal to your ideal customer and design your display accordingly.
- Text. Font style and size is important when customising a display box. Cardboard is also easy to print on, but that doesn’t mean that the font you’ve chosen will be easy to read. Choose a font style that is simple and large enough for customers to understand.
Tips For Making The Most Of Your Custom Cardboard Display Box
Once you’ve browsed our display boxes for sale (and made a purchase), you might need some advice on how to best utilise the cardboard display once it arrives. Below are some tips we have developed to help you get the most out of your custom display box or stand:
- Keep products tidy, and the stand full/faced where possible
- Place your display near the entrance and where customers can see it
- Provide visual breaks by placing your display near the standard shelving areas
- Use your display to promote specials or clearance items
- Display your stands in a manner that leads customers to enquire about the product or purchase
If You’re Looking For Quality Product Display Boxes, The Experts At Cardboard Display Have Everything You Need
For over a decade, our team at Cardboard Display has been providing Australian businesses with premium product display boxes made to last. We remain unmatched in our field, combining our expertise and knowledge with our high-quality designs and impeccable customer service. With the option for customisation, we offer a huge variety of cardboard display options for retailers and other businesses. So whether you’re on the lookout for product display stands, cardboard dump bins, brochure stands, or even floor display stands, we can guarantee we have something for you. Get in touch with us to learn more about how our quality cardboard displays can elevate your business.