Tray Floor Stands
Cardboard Displays produce a fantastic range of custom made tray floor display stands.
Tray Floor Displays Stands are ideal for sale items, promotional items, seasonal offers or any limited edition product. Tray Floor Displays grab the shopper’s attention exactly when and where you need them – at the point of sale or purchase.
Simply browse our huge selection of Tray floor stands and then simply add to cart to request a quote or contact us 02 9844 5407 for advice on your tray floor display needs.
Showing 1–16 of 23 results
Product Display Stand
Finding The Right Display Stand For Your Business
Product display stands can elevate your business space, but that doesn’t mean you should choose your stands willy-nilly. There are several things you should consider when browsing our selection of high-quality cardboard displays. Not to worry, though, because we’ve made it easy for you. Keep reading to find out how.
Choosing The Right Dimensions For Your Cardboard Display Stand
Here at Cardboard Display, we’re here for you, ensuring our customers are provided with various cardboard display options available in several shapes and sizes. Before you complete your order, however, consider the following:
- You want your display to be eye-catching but not in the way. When ordering our retail display stands (or any of our other products) in bulk, consider various store sizes and order accordingly.
- Consider the space it is going in. This is when store location comes into play. For example, if you’re ordering for a supermarket chain, it is a good idea to think about store layouts before settling on any of our retail display stands in Australia. Of course, no two stores are the same, but having an understanding of the average store design will assist you in choosing measurements that work.
- Measure, measure, measure. Guessing doesn’t guarantee. We recommend measuring the space you intend to keep your display stands so that you’ll be able to display your products right away. When ordering for multiple stores, try to purchase displays suitable for all spaces.
- Stock. What will you be using our products for? Maybe you want to promote a best selling novel and therefore are looking into our book display stands. Determining how much weight you need your display stand to hold, the amount of stock you wish to display at one given time, and the stock’s size will help you choose the most appropriate display for your business.
Making The Most Of Your Product Display Stands
Promoting your products through cardboard displays is an effective way to boost your sales. Not only do they act as shelving for your stock, but because our displays are made of cardboard, you’ll be able to print logos, brand names, and other information about your products consumers might find helpful. Additionally, because they are so light, product display stands are also great for leveraging specials or promoting new products. You can put your stands anywhere, but placing them somewhere consumers can easily see and access them can target impulse buying and result in increased sales for your company. To get the most out of your display stands in Brisbane, Melbourne or Australia-wide, you might want to consider a more broad design on your display. For example, a confectionary company like Cadbury™ might have multiple display stands simply saying just that: ‘Cadbury™’. But say they want to promote a new product (let’s go with Caramilk™), the company might design displays specific to that product as an advertising strategy. The option of going broad or narrowing into something more specific is at your discretion, and you should consider which option works best for your business.
Preserving Your Display Stand: Tips For Retailers
- Keep your displays away from water and other liquids where possible
- Place them where they won’t get knocked over by customers or equipment, i.e., trolley jacks and pallets.
- Gently place your stock in the display stand. Cardboard is sturdy but easily broken down, so taking care when displaying your products can help your stand stay in tip-top shape.
- Store in a safe, dry space when not in use. Displays can be folded back down for your convenience.
- Read the instructions to keep proper care.
- Keep it secure — especially when on benches, counters etc. Some retailers secure their displays with things like velcro and double-sided tape.
- Take care not to overstock your display.
If You’re Looking For Quality Product Display Stands In Perth, Melbourne Or Anywhere Else In Australia, Contact Cardboard Display
For over a decade, our team at Cardboard Display has been providing businesses with premium product display stands in Melbourne, Brisbane, and right across Australia. We remain unmatched in our field, combining our expertise and knowledge with our high-quality designs and impeccable customer service. With the option for customisation, we offer a huge variety of cardboard display options for retailers and other businesses. So whether you’re on the lookout for product display stands, cardboard dump bins, brochure stands, or even floor display stands, we can guarantee we have something for you. Get in touch with us to learn more about how our quality cardboard displays can elevate your business.