Counter Displays Cardboard
Australia’s On Demand Cardboard Counter Display Box Supplier
Cardboard Displays produce and distribute a fantastic range of cardboard counter displays that will add colour and life to your point of sale area, office, show stand or virtually any other application.
“Every display unit at Cardboard Display has a standing ready to go template … “
Showing 1–16 of 50 results
Point Of Sale Displays
How Point Of Sales Displays Can Help Businesses Better Utilise Their Space
Point of sale displays are an affordable yet, effective way to advertise and sell your products. Intended to trigger last-minute purchases, counter display boxes are most effective when placed by the register. They are also a terrific way to increase sales and customer interaction. To learn more about how your business can benefit from these displays, consider the following.
Cardboard Point Of Sale Displays Are More Versatile Than You Think
Because our point of sale displays are customisable, they come in many different shapes, sizes, and colours. In addition, they can include images (like a brand logo, for example) and text that helps to better communicate to consumers what the product is. But just because counter display boxes can house the promoted product, they don’t always have to. Some of our displays are designed for sample stock and act as a placeholder for retailers to simply educate customers about a specific promotion or product sold in store. They are also freestanding, meaning they can be moved around easily (no matter the store layout) and placed on the counter in a spot that is most suitable. At Cardboard Display, we have something for everyone, working with and shipping point of sale displays to Sydney, Melbourne, and right across Australia.
Why A Custom Point Of Sale Display Is Crucial To Your Business
There are several benefits to point of sale displays. Some of which are as follows:
- Educate the customer. Point of sale displays can be customised to include information about the product that the consumer may find useful. For example, including the words ‘ sugar-free’ on your display will let buyers know that the item adheres to specific dietary requirements.
- Seasonal product promotion. You might have some items that are seasonal or in stock for a limited time. Placing them at the register using a counter display box lets you easily notify customers of this promotion.
- Boost sales. Generally, point of sale displays house items that consumers did not visit the store to buy. An example of this might be a key ring, lighter, or a confectionery item. These are things shoppers see at the point of purchase and throw on top of the rest of their goods.
- Help you get rid of those hard-to-sell items. Say you have an item that isn’t selling very well. Our counter displays are a terrific way to bring those items to the front of the store and into the hands of consumers. Again, targeting impulse buying, housing those items at the register encourage buyers to ‘give it a go’ even if it isn’t something they would ordinarily purchase.
- No upselling necessary. With our point of sale displays, you won’t have to worry about employing someone to stand around and encourage your customers to buy a product. Instead, the display can do the work for you, telling customers everything they need to know about the item in question.
Increase Sales Through Strategic Display Placement
We’ve been helping businesses with displays for many years and, in that time, have picked up a few tricks to help make the most out of our products. So if you’ve just received your point of sale displays in Melbourne, Adelaide, or anywhere else across Australia and are looking for some advice on how to present them to consumers best, we’ve developed a list of tips to help get you started:
- Place your displays by the till, but make sure they aren’t in the way.
- Make sure they aren’t obscured. If they are too far out of the way, customers might miss them.
- Place them at eye level and incorporate large or colourful price tags where you can.
- Consider the standard colours of your store or brand. Will this display stand out here, or will it get lost? If it can get lost, place it near items that make it appealing to the eye.
If You’re After Quality Point Of Sales Displays, The Experts At Cardboard Display Can Help
For over a decade, our team at Cardboard Display has been providing Australian businesses with premium product display boxes made to last. We remain unmatched in our field, combining our expertise and knowledge with our high-quality designs and impeccable customer service. With the option for customisation, we offer a huge variety of counter display boxes in Australia for retailers and other businesses. So whether you’re on the lookout for point of sale displays, cardboard dump bins, brochure stands, or even floor display stands, we can guarantee we have something for you. Get in touch with us to learn more about how our quality point of sales displays can elevate your business.